Friday, January 9, 2009

actual developments

I have been completely disinterested with food the past few days. When I go to eat, I don't want the food (even though it's really good stuff!) but then I get hungry and make myself eat. For someone who LOVES food and enjoys it thoroughly, it's a weird concept of not wanting it. Maybe my body is just going through a full no-food detox and only using the little it has to work with.

In other news... a lot of people at work have commented on my physical state (in good ways of course). It bugs me a little when people ask the chubby girl "have you lost weight"? But I take it with a grain of salt and am glad people are seeing the changes! Also, my skin looks AMAZING and everyone says I'm glowing.

The best "side affect" that I've noticed personally is that I don't have the normal fog that surrounds my brain on a daily basis. I feel like everything is clear and my decisions make sense. The world just seems more colorful and vibrant, and I don't feel so "out of it"or tired as I usually do. I am definitely not super full of energy and I don't want to go out all the time, but I chalk that up to it being January, the second official Worst Month Of The Year (besides February). I can't believe what a difference this has made in less than a WEEK. It's amazing but a bit scary. I wonder how bad the Candida is?!?!?! No matter, I'm working on it.

I have also been on a supplement hiatus for this first week, but next week I will start on Aloe Juice, Oregano Oil and major Probiotics. Those are things to help kick out the Candida and heal the digestive track (where the majority of the Candida overgrowth lives). This stuff is crazy fascinating and I've really inspired some people and helped people with no answers to their questions.

I may not realize it quite yet, but I think this diet is changing my life.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been praying (when I remember) for you to have strength to continue. Losing weight is great, but glowing skin and mental clarity are enviable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great to hear Erin! :) Yay woot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should probably mention this is Kaye. :)

    ReplyDelete